Hello beautiful ladies😘
Thursdays are my favourite days of the week since I was a kid, and I love DIY beauty hacks.! So I came up with this idea to post a DIY Beauty Mask/Tips every Thursday
Well, its a face mask to clean up pores today..!😊 Get beautiful in the comfort of your home. Let’s get right into it.
- Oats contains chemicals known as Saponins that are characterised by their intense cleansing properties, help to remove dirt from skin pores.
- It has natural exfoliant properties and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin because of its anti inflammatory properties.
- Heals n treats acne and acne scars.
- Oatmeal can absorb excess oil from your face and effectively balance the amount of oil in your skin.
- Removes dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Yogurt contains Zinc which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It acts a mild astringent which can help tighten tissues.
- Regulates production of sebum, thereby controlling acne breakouts.
- Contains Lactic Acid which helps prevent wrinkles and reduce the appearance of existing ones.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Contains calcium which has antioxidants that help heal dry skin.
- Facilitates skin renewal.
- Contains Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), which helps keep skin hydrated and is necessary for cell growth and regeneration. It also damages skin cells from oxidative damage by free radicals.
- Contains B5 which is responsible for facilitating the manufacture of healthy fats in cells.
- Shrinks pores.
- Honey is antibacterial in nature, hence great for acne treatment and prevention.
- It is full of antioxidants, great for slowing down aging.
- It is soothing and moisturizing.
- Honey opens up pores making them easy to unclog and clarify.
Add one tablespoon each of:
- Ground oats
Mix them together into a lump free paste.
Apply the mask on your cleansed face. Start with circular motions and apply a thick layer so that it takes time to set and dry.
Leave for 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Make sure your face is properly washed and makeup is removed before you apply the mask.
- Clean your face with lukewarm water before you apply the mask, it opens up the pores and helps the mask shrink in and clean better.
- Apply a moisturiser after washing off the mask, as your skin might feel tighter.
Hope this helps someone…!!! Stay tuned for more beauties.!! Also, comment down below on how do you like this idea of DIY Thursdays.! Bubyee xoxo 😘